Introducing MakeCode Arcade console. A fully programable portable handheld device. We’ll show you how to code retro games & even mega-hits, using MakeCode. An online web platform created and maintained by Microsoft®. With these fantastic tools (console and the web tool), you can learn the fundamental of coding while creating engaging games. And the best part is that; You won’t ever need to deal with any complex, tedious computer languages.
Exposing kids to coding early in life better prepares them for the future & it goes beyond just learning how to code. It helps strengthen their analytical thinking, problem-solving, critical thinking, social skills, self-management & even their academic skills (Mainly in Science & Maths).
Learn to code your retro game; play your classic games; share your creations with your peers. What an incredible skill, a fantastic thing to learn & do!
This product is proudly designed and assembled in Malaysia by TomatoCube*.
Check out our intro video:
Document / Guide: User Quick Start Guide
- MCU：STM32F411CEU6, 32-bit ARM Cortex M4
- Operating voltage: 3V3
- Supply voltage：USB(5V), Lithium battery pack(3.7~4.2V) 200mAH (included)
- Game Control : 1 analog joystick, 2 Silicon action push button switches
- System Control : 1 Reset push button tactile switch, 1 Menu push button tactile switch
- Display : LCD: 1.8” Color TFT LCD screen
- Sound : Onboard Amplifier with build in 7.5mm x 7.5mm speaker
- Jacdac : 1 Multiplayer/external peripheral connector
- Indicator : 1 Power indicator LED indicator, 1 Multicolor lithium battery charging indicator, 1 USB activity LED indicator, 1 Jacdac communication LED indicator
- 1 available expansion ports for i2c accelerometer, 1 miscellaneous expansion port.